Have you heard the brand new Secret Sound with Mr. Binman?
Tune in to Fully Charged with Ed and Valerie every weekday morning for your chance to guess the Secret Sound and win the cash!
Check out some of the incorrect guesses here...
- Dropping a bag of sugar
- Fire door shutting
- Balloon Popping
- Bursting a bag of Taytos
- Dropping a suitcase
- Can dropping in a vending machine
- Retracting a measuring tape
- Slingshot in action
- Wheelie Bin Lid slamming
- Standing on a Bag of Crisps
- Rice Bag Dropping
- Foot pedal on a drum kit
- Paintball gun firing
- Someone walking with a pair of cowboy boots
- Someone sitting on a bean bag
- Breaking the nib of a pencil
- Toast popping in toaster
- Ruler smacking off a table
- Black bin bag hitting the ground
- Butcher knife cutting meet
- Tub of salt hitting the counter
- Suitcase falling
- Frozen peas on counter
- 8 seater taxi door closing
- The hob on a gas cooker
- Popcorn popping in the bag in a microwave
- Hare being released in a greyhound track
- Blowing up a paper bag and pop it in your hands
- Pneumatic Rivet/Nail Gun
- Blowing and Popping chewing gum
- Sliding down a banister
- The buzz in the Operation Game
- Opening a jar
- Opening a Clip Board
- Slamming a Book on a Table
- Flicking a matchstick
- Snap Wrist Watch
- Flicking a towel
- Magazine sliding off table
- Cold Room door closing
- Tyre blow out
- Punching and Punch Bag
- Book sliding across desk and hitting a wall
- Fridgefreezer door closing
- Game of Pie Face
- Golf ball being hit
- Pucking a sliotar with a hurley
- Fly swatting on a wall
The SPIN South West Secret Sound is back!
Guess the sound & win the cash
— SPIN South West (@SPINSouthWest) February 17, 2019
The SPIN South West Secret Sound is a text-only competition.
Tune into Fully Charged with Ed & Valerie every morning from 6.45 AM for your cue to text in your guess.
Text your guess, name, and full address to 087 7 102 103 and you could win a handy sum of money with thanks to Mr. Binman.