Have you heard the brand new Secret Sound with Mr. Binman?
Tune in to Fully Charged with Ed and Valerie every weekday morning for your chance to guess the Secret Sound and win the cash!
Check out some of the incorrect guesses here...
- Bird flapping its wings
- Microphone being tapped
- Velcro from shoes being pulled
- Tasering grapes in slow-mo
- Pulling your fly/zipper
- Ripping the buttons on a shirt
- Microwaveable popcorn popping in a microwave
- Snow falling off a roof
- Fly Zapper in a chipper
- Amp being plugged in
- Bubble wrap bursting
- Walking in snow
- Ripping off a cardboard tab
- Electric fly zapper
- Luggage rolling across rollers
- Welder welding
- Plastic buttons on bed sheets ripping
- Air pump at a physio
- Twisting bubble wrap
- Record on a record player
- Car wash rubber cleaners on window
- Ruffling bird wings
- Jumping into hard snow
- Slinky falling down the stairs
- Buttons popping on baby onesie
- Digging a shovel into wet sand
- Shaking a helium balloon that has confetti in it
- The beans moving in a bean bag when you sit on it
- Moving or touching a wicker basket
- Fire sparkler
- Stepping on crunchy leaves
- Opening a bag of oranges
The SPIN South West Secret Sound is back!
The SPIN South West Secret Sound is a text-only competition.
Tune into Fully Charged with Ed & Valerie every morning from 7 AM for your cue to text in your guess.
Text your guess, name, and full address to 087 7 102 103 and you could win a handy sum of money with thanks to Mr. Binman.