After the long weekend, we are not one bit able for work today.
Literally planning our next getaway rn.
Here are all the dates you should use to make the most of your time off!
Bank Holidays in Ireland for 2019:
- Monday, 18 March - St Patrick's Day (17 March falls on Sunday)
- Friday, 19 April - Good Friday *
- Monday, 22 April - Easter Monday
- Monday, 6 May - May Day
- Monday, 3 June - June Bank Holiday
- Monday, 5 August - August Bank Holiday
- Monday, 28 October - October Bank Holiday
- Wednesday, 25 December - Christmas Day
- Thursday, 26 December - St Stephen's Day
*Good Friday is not technically a public holiday. While some schools and businesses close on that day, you have no automatic entitlement to time off work on that day.
Thank us later, go book your days off now.