A number of public transport services are set to be affected over the long weekend.
If you're travelling on Irish Rail take note of the following:
- DART services will only operate between Howth/Malahide and Dun Laoghaire - there will be no services between Dun Laoghaire and Bray.
- Rail services on this line will only operate between Rosslare Europort and Bray with bus transfers to Connolly and Dun Laoighaire.
- Meanwhile, there will be no Green Line trams running between St. Stephen’s Green and Beechwood Luas Stops, Dublin Bus are honouring tickets.
- These disruptions will run through the weekend.
- On Saturday, there will be disruptions to services between Hazelhatch and Sallins.
- Bus Eireann services will run on a Sunday timetable this Monday.
Take note also, TFI is updating its website from 7 pm this evening until Sunday lunchtime, preventing users from logging into their accounts or registering new leap cards.
The use of Leap Cards isn't expected to be affected.
Irish Rail is encouraging people to plan ahead before making their journeys.