Limerick GAA club
The HSE has confirmed that water supply at a Limerick GAA club contains traces of the winter vomiting bug.
It led to dozens of camogie players getting sick last month.
On Saturday the 29th of June a number of camogie players fell ill at the Croagh Kilfinny GAA club in Limerick.
Firstly teams from Wexford, Kerry and Limerick were all affected by the Norovirus infection which causes vomiting and diarrhoea.
Results then from samples confirmed the water contained traces of e-coli.
Games between Wexford and Offaly and Limerick and Offaly have also had to be re-arranged as a result.