Irish Rail have announced that their late night Christmas DART schedule will begin to run from this Friday (7th) until New Year's Eve.
It has also been revealed that standard fares will be charged, all Leap cards will be accepted, and there will be security on board.
Here's a look at the late night services that will run on Fridays and Saturdays on December 7th, 8th, 14th, 15th, 21th and 22th:
- 00:30 & 01:30 from Pearse serving all stations to Howth
- 00:30 & 01:30 from Connolly serving all stations to Greystones
- 00:40 & 01:40 from Pearse serving Tara St, Connolly, and all stations from Howth Junction to Dundalk
- 00:20 & 01:55 from Pearse serving all stations to Maynooth
- 00:50 & 01:50 from Pearse serving all stations to Drumcondra, and all stations from ParkWest to Kildare
Late night Christmas services are back from this Friday! 🎅 🎄
Fri 7th & Sat 8th, Fri 14th & Sat 15th, Fri 21st & Sat 22nd December from Pearse/Connolly to all DART, Maynooth, Dundalk and Kildare line stations.
— Iarnród Éireann (@IrishRail) 5 December 2018
Iarnród Éireann is also implementing timetable alterations from 9th December 2018, following public consultation and approval by the National Transport Authority.
There will be timetable changes on the following routes:
- Northern Commuter
- Dublin to Maynooth/M3 Parkway/Longford Commuter
- Dublin Sligo Intercity
- Dublin Rosslare Intercity
- Grand Canal Dock/Hazelhatch/Newbridge Commuter