Would You Like To Become A Spini For SPIN South West?
Are you energetic, outgoing and up for the craic?
Then why not join our Street Team part-time, where you’ll get the chance to work with Spin South West and be the face of the brand.
At Spin South West, everything we do is different.
We strive to be different from any other radio station on the market.
View this post on Instagram
Responsibilities, Skills and Qualifications
What you’ll do:
- Support the Spin South West programming, events & marketing departments with the delivery and execution of the Spin South West portfolio (Commercial and Brand Outside Broadcasts/Events)
- Represent the station on-street and create brand awareness
- Identify new promotional and commercial opportunities for the station
- Fulfil all elements of client briefs and promotions as booked in by the Marketing and Event Executive
- Complete post campaign analysis as required (feedback, photos etc)
- Work cross functionally with teams including events, marketing, programming and engineering on events and ensure campaigns / promotions / events are executed properly
If the following traits sound like you, you might be the right person for the job:
- Motivated and enthusiastic person
- Positive attitude with outgoing personality
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Effective communicator with both consumers and clients
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Full Clean Drivers Licence (for a minimum of 2 years)
- Experience in or interest in Broadcasting/Journalism/Marketing or similar discipline
You can apply here.