Do you see a future forging new paths in the Pharmaceutical/ Biotech industry?
Apply today to become an Apprentice with our team in Raheen, Limerick.
Regeneron are now recruiting Mechanical, Automation and Maintenance Fitting Apprentices and Electrical Instrumentation Apprentices. This is your opportunity to learn through on-the-job training and develop key skills alongside industry experts, all while contributing to break-through science that transforms lives.
This program is an excellent opportunity to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment while learning a wide range of skills.
- Use of Hand Tools and Test Instruments
- Installation of Cable Containment
- Installation of Distribution Boards and Systems
- Lighting Installation and Repair
- Emergency Lighting
- Life Safety Systems
- Calibration of Pressure, Temperature, Flow, pH, Conductivity, Weight, Speed
- Blended Learning Approach
Mechanical Automation and Maintenance Fitting
- Use of Hand Tools and Workshop Equipment
- Pipe Fitting and Installation
- Precision Turning, Milling
- Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Electronics
- Service and Maintenance of Utilities and Manufacturing Equipment
Leaving Certificate students, recent graduates, and people wishing to change careers are all eligible for this program.
So, if you're ready to meet a diverse and collaborative community and share your unique background and your brightest ideas while always being heard - visit Regeneron.com & the Solas website. Starting in May, applications will be accepted online. Candidates can anticipate online aptitude tests and phone interviews. Successful applicants will be invited to the Regeneron site in Raheen to our Assessment Centre.
Apply now via www.careers.regeneron.com