The 2018 Clare Truck & Plant Show will take place this May bank holiday weekend, 5th & 6th May, at Clare Mart on the Quin Road in Ennis. A family friendly, fun weekend is promised! There are large displays of trucks and machinery, trade stands and a food area. Clare Mart is located only 5 minutes from Ennis town centre, so it’s ideal for those planning to walk, but limited free parking available is available.
- Event Displays & Entertainment
- Truck & Plant Displays
- Classic, Custom & Vintage Trucks Display
- Mattie Griffin Stunt Rider
- Sound & Light Show: Be part of Munster’s largest sound system where all trucks will tune in to Spin South West
- Spin South West Roadshow
- 40T Mobile Truck Lift
- Mini Digger Challenge
- Birds of Prey by Jürgen Hick
- Motorbike stunt display by Team Trial Star
- 20 Diesel Challenge: Rebuilding a Ferguson T20 as quickly as possible. Can the women from Cork beat the men’s best time? Find out on the day!
- Volvo Road Safety Campaign
- The RSA will be on site with the shuttle bus and roll over car
- Fire Brigade Extraction Demonstration
- Dog Show
- And much more on the day!
They are also holding a Charity Auction and have chosen Clare Suicide Bereavement Support & The Alzheimer Society of Ireland as the recipients of monies raised in our auction. Information on services and supports provided by these worthy causes can be found on www.claresuicidebereavementsupport.com & www.alzheimer.ie.
There will be a Kids Activity Area open on both days so all the family can come along and enjoy the Clare Truck & Plant Show in Ireland’s friendliest town!
Truck Entry €30
Adult Entry €10
KIDS GO FREE!