Meghan Markle’s former LA home is officially on the market.
And if you have a causal$1.8 million lying around you can but it!
The Duchess of Sussex's former home is being sold on Homes.com and as you'd expect it's very glamorous.
The home was originally built in 1924, and features hardwood floors and high ceilings throughout.
According to the description on the website:
“Meghan Markle’s former Hancock Park home! Rare colonial Hancock Park charmer with so much sunshine,”
“Open floor plan downstairs amazing for entertaining. Living room with fireplace opens to dining room and family room. Kitchen with eat in breakfast area.”
“Four sunshine filled large bedrooms and two remodeled bathrooms upstairs. Park-like grassy yard with porch, al fresco dining area, garage. Spacious, open, and airy in an amazing central location.”
- Days on Homes.com: 5
- Beds: 4
- Baths: 3
- Property type: Residential
- Exterior finish: --
- Year built: 1924
- Lot size: 0.19
- Fireplace: yes, Decorative
- Neighborhood: Greater Wilshire
- Cooling: Central A/c
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Eating Area: Breakfast Area
- Rooms: Den, Dining Room, Jack And Jill Room, Living Room
- Laundry Location: Inside
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- Common Walls: Detached/no Common Walls
- View: Tree Top View
- Pool: No Pool
- Patio: Covered Porch
- Parking: Driveway, Gated
- Heating: Central Furnace
- Zoning: Lar1
- Special Conditions: Standard Sale
Meghan lived in the home for two years before she moved to the UK with then-fiancee Prince Harry.