Three more people with Covid-19 have died and there are 253 confirmed cases.
116 cases are in Dublin, 22 in Kildare, 14 in Cork, 14 in Galway and 13 in Donegal, the rest are spread across 16 different counties.
Of the cases notified today;
- 143 are men / 108 are women
- 71% are under 45 years of age
- 45% are confirmed to be associated with outbreaks or are close contacts of a confirmed case
- 61 cases have been identified as community transmission
- 116 in Dublin, 22 in Kildare, 14 in Cork, 14 in Galway, 13 in Donegal, 10 in Limerick, 10 in Louth, 9 in Mayo, 8 in Waterford, 7 in Wicklow and the remaining 30 cases are located in Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Kilkenny, Laois, Longford, Meath, Monaghan, Offaly, Tipperary, Westmeath.
The HSE is working to identify any contacts the patients may have had to provide them with information and advice to prevent further spread.