Riverfest Limerick returns for the May Bank Holiday, May 3rd to 6th 2019, offering an exciting array of activities to entertain families of all ages.
The city’s premier summer festival, Riverfest showcases all that is great about Limerick! Expect a vibrant mix of music, fireworks, great food and much, much more.
- Riverfestival village in Arthur’s Quay Park will be a hive of activity with street performers, food, vintage amusements, and live music
- Zipline over the River Shannon for free!
- BBQ on the Boardwalk – Ireland’s largest BBQ cook-off
- A spectacular fireworks display featuring world-class aerial dancers Fidget Feet
- Riverfest on the Shannon brings people zorbing, kayaking and stand up paddle boarding
- Join style queen Celia Holman Lee for Fashion Friday, showcasing the latest trends from Limerick’s top fashion houses
- Take a free tour of one of Ireland’s naval vessels and see what it’s like to be on board one of the ships that patrols the country’s shores
- Regeneron Great Limerick Run will see the street of Limerick thronged with walkers, joggers and serious runners
Riverfest Limerick is a mecca for families, foodies, runners, and water-sport enthusiasts.
For more visit www.riverfest.ie.