Here's what you need to know about behind the scenes;
1. In the book I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! The Inside Story it was revealed that "every celebrity who is considering taking part is sent a pack including a DVD so they know precisely what they're letting themselves in for."
2. Before entering the jungle celebs attend a series of meetings with producers which is known as 'The Talk Of Doom' and here they are told exactly how hard the experience will be.
3. To receive your full pay you must stay in the jungle for at least 72 hours. Gemma Collins lastest 3 days... we wonder why?
4. The famous waterfall shower is fake! Lauren Booth who was on the 2006 series revealed it's man made and is often turned off.
5. The cast wear red socks so the blood from insect bites don't show up, according to Bob the medic.
6. They are really strict on what you pack. You are only allowed 3 sets of underwear and 3 sets of swimwear.
7. For smokers, you are given some cigarettes according to insiders and not expected to cut them out.
8. As soon as you leave the jungle, celebs get a medical check over by Bob, a psychological analysis, and are given a phone call to their agent.
9. If you come into and physical harm during the show you have full responsibility due to the fact you have to sign a contract waiving ITV of any responsibility.
10. The hunger is real during the show! Celebs are given electrolyte drinks and glucose for energy boosts.