American Exchange Students Start Fire By Cooking Pasta

American Exchange Students Start Fire By Cooking Pasta
spinsouthwest
spinsouthwest

22 Mar 2018

American Exchange students studying in Italy have set fire to their house whilst cooking pasta. Pasta is one of the basic dishes most college students cook the one problem being have you cooked enough for yourself or an entire family. These students failed to cook their pasta with water. 

According to the Italian newspaper La Nazione, the three 20 year olds thought they'd try cook an Italian dish. "they put the pasta in a pot and lit the stove without knowing, by their own admission, that water was also needed. A few minutes later the pot caught fire, forcing them to ask for firemen's intervention." 

The Italians are having a laugh at the Americans, according to VICE. one person said "Return to the USA to eat hamburgers and chips from [McDonald's]."

However one lovely local Fabio Picchi from Florence has offered to give the students a 4 hour Italian cuisine cooking class. "As a generation and as a Florentine, I feel guilty, I feel there was a strong communication deficit on the part of this city".

 

Related