Part-time Spini - Spin South West (Limerick)
SPIN South West is a fun and vibrant radio station, where we do everything differently!
It’s all about the music.
Are you energetic, outgoing and up for the craic?
Then why not join our SPINI Team part-time, where you’ll get the chance to work with Spin South West and be the face of the brand.
Responsibilities, skills and Qualifications
What you’ll do:
- Support the Spin South West programming, events & marketing departments with the delivery and execution of the Spin South West portfolio (Commercial and Brand Outside Broadcasts/Events)
- Represent the station on-street and create brand awareness
- Identify new promotional and commercial opportunities for the station
- Fulfil all elements of client briefs and promotions as booked in by the Event Executive
- Complete post campaign analysis as required (feedback, photos etc)
- Work cross functionally with teams including events, marketing, programming and engineering on events and ensure promotions / events are executed properly
- Assist the Spin South West programming, marketing and events team with the successful execution of all campaigns and events
If the following traits sound like you, you might be the right person for the job:
- Motivated and enthusiastic person
- Positive attitude with outgoing personality
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Effective communicator with both consumers and clients
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Full Clean Drivers Licence (for a minimum of 2 years)
- Experience in or interest in Broadcasting/Journalism/Marketing or similar discipline
So what’s stopping you….