The time has finally come.
Chris Martin and Coldplay are paying their sold-out Croker date this Saturday 8th July.
Gates open at 6pm, Leaves will take to the stage at 6:45pm, Aluma George will perform from 7:30pm while the main men - Coldplay - will greet the crowd at around 8:45pm. The gig is due to wrap up at around 11pm.
If you're heading along, Gardaí are advising you not to bring large handbags or backpacks into the venue and there will be no cloakroom facilities there.
The following items are also banned from the stadium this Saturday:
• Aerosols / Air Horns
• Animals (Other than registered guide or hearing dogs)
• Any item which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon
• Audio recorders
• Backpacks / large bags / Waist packs
• Banners with poles or poles of any kind
• Cameras with detachable lens or recording equipment
• Camping equipment
• Chinese or sky lanterns
• Cooler Boxes or Large containers
• Crash helmets or protective headwear, body armour or protective clothing
• Excessive amounts of batteries, wire, cables or electrical components
• Fireworks or flares
• Garden furniture, fold up chairs or shooting sticks
• Glow sticks
• Illegal substances/ illegal merchandise of any description
• Large umbrellas
• Large chains, spiked bracelets or wallet chains
• Large Flags, Placards or Posters inc. sticks
• Light sabers
• Lasers / Laser pens or torches
• LED Headbands, wristbands, Glow sticks or Light emitting objects of any kind (except mobile/cell phones)
• Liquids - No liquids are permitted other than sealed water less than 500ml is allowed (Caps will be removed)
• Nitrous oxide
• Portable laser equipment and pens
• Selfie sticks
• Smoke canisters
• Sound systems
• Spray cans
• Unauthorized professional film or video equipment
• Unofficial tabards or reflective jackets
Eamon Fox from MCD is reminding people that only smaller bags will be allowed in, and that all of those bags will be searched and tagged. He said these measures are in place to reassure the public that "we're doing everything to keep them safe".
Gardaí are asking people to use public transport where possible. There'll be extra Irish Rail services running on DART and Commuter routes for fans while you can use the Luas Park & Ride options on both the Red and Green lines.
For more information, see .