Okay, so you weren't lucky in the presale yesterday morning. ALL HOPE IS NOT LOST!
The general sale is happening this morning at 9am, and you could still secure your tickets.. They will be available from . We've a few steps/guidelines that will help you up your chances and help you to be successful.
- Team Up. Grab people that are also planning on going and work together.
- Sign into Ticketmaster. If you don't have an account, get set up NOW. You will not have time later in the morning!
- Have your details ready. If you're lucky enough to get through to input your details you don't want to make ANY mistakes. Time is of the essence!
- Before 9am, refresh, refresh, refresh. Anytime from 8.55AM onwards, have the relevant page open on your desktop and just keep hitting that refresh button. You're going to need patience in bucket loads. Don't give up.
- Get the 'captcha' code right. You have two minutes to type this in. Do not make a typo.
- Credit card at the ready. If your details are saved on your Ticketmaster account, you're SORTED. If not, have the card ready. It may seem like an obvious thing to say, but MAKE SURE you have enough money in your account. If you don't, call in that favour from your Mom NOW!
- Know your verified by Visa/Mastercard password. Know it inside out and back to front and never forget it. This step catches people out all the time and you could get kicked out of the queue if you don't remember it!
- Remain calm. It's a stressful situation but panicking could cause you to hit a wrong button/refresh at the wrong moment/ throw your laptop out the window.
BEST OF LUCK!