If you still need to be convinced to do the Super Milk Wild Air Run this summer, we think we can do that.
Here's 7 great reasons why you shouldn't miss this summer event!
- A 60M slide – 8 metres high and 60 meters long, the “Super Scream” is one you won’t forget. It holds the title of Europe’s largest inflatable slide!
- Giant Inflatable Obstacle Course – The event itself is a 5KM route which contains 10 giant obstacles on route. Begin the race by tackling the staircase start-line, zig-zag through the maze and have a ball in the giant ball pit. The 10 obstacles combine agility, creativity and a vast amount of fun.
- Child or child at heart? - This event attracts all ages and is a very enjoyable day for anyone from 7 to 70!
- Focus on Fun - Are you a Fitness Fanatic an Armchair Athlete or somewhere in between? The event is suitable for all fitness levels and the focus is on fun, not endurance. The course can be walked or ran, it isn’t a timed event and the focus truly is on fun and getting active.
- Fantastic locations - The event is taking place in Marlay Park, Fota House, Galway Racecourse amongst others this year. A great setting for a day of fun!
- Chill Zone – Cool down in the Chill Zone. Bring along a picnic to enjoy post-event! There will plenty of picnic benches and deck chairs. There will also be food vendors to purchase food and drinks at the event and some games of Giant Connect 4 and Jenga to keep everyone entertained.
- Morning or Evening - With waves starting every 20 minutes from 10am to 6pm there is plenty of choice to pick a time that suits. Advance booking is advised though as waves will sell out!
Tickets for the Super Milk Wild Air Run are on sale now on the Wild Air Run . Full priced tickets are €32.50 for adults and €18.50 for children. Family tickets (€80) and group rates are also available. Spectators can cheer from the side-lines for free.
8th July -St Catherine's Park, Lucan
29th July - Fota House, Cork
5th August - Marlay Park, Dublin
12th August – Limerick (Venue TBA)
19th August – Galway Racecourse, Galway.