After months of speculation, Norwegian Air has finally revealed their low cost flights to the USA from 3 Irish Airports.
Tickets for the new transatlantic routes from Cork, Shannon and Dublin to US airports in the greater New York, Boston and New England areas are available online now.
In total, Norwegian will launch 19 weekly flights starting in July that serve the US east coast.,
See all the details of the new routs below.
- From 1st July 2017, Norwegian will start to operate 12 transatlantic flights per week from Dublin to the US east coast with fares from €69
- Daily flights from Dublin to Stewart Intl in New York state will be available from €69
- 5 weekly flights (Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sun) will connect.
- From 2nd July 2017, Norwegian will connect Shannon with the New York and Boston areas with 4 weekly transatlantic flights
- 2 weekly flights (Wed, Sun) will connect Shannon with Stewart International in New York state, with fares from €69
- 2 weekly flights (Mon, Fri) will offer connections from Shannon to Providence Airport, serving the greater Boston and New England areas. Fares start from €69
- Dublin with Providence Airport, serving the greater Boston and New England areas. Fares start from €69
- From 1st July 2017, Norwegian will launch the first ever transatlantic flights from Cork Airport with 3 weekly flights to Providence Airport offering simple and affordable connections to the Boston and greater New England areas
- The 3 weekly flights from Cork to Providence will operate on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays with fares from €69
- Norwegian are also continuing to explore options for a service to the greater New York area from Cork in future.