Summer 2017 is only getting started and already we're looking ahead to next year.
As well as Longitude, Electric Picnic and Forbidden Fruit, Ed Sheeran's spectacular 7 dates around Ireland are bound to be a highlight of 2018 in terms of gigs.
Tickets for his Irish stadium dates go on sale Saturday 8th July at 9am. If you weren't lucky enough to catch Ed in the 3Arena this year, well, now's your chance to see him in the flesh.
Get onto WhatsApp, and decide which date you and your mates are going to go to. Worse case scenario, you all get tickets for the wrong venue.
Here's Ed's Irish dates:
4th May: Cork - Párk Uí Chaoimh
5th May: Cork - Párk Uí Chaoimh
9th May: Belfast - Boucher Playing Fields
12th May: Galway - Pearse Stadium
13th May: Galway - Pearse Stadium
16th May: Dublin - Phoenix Park
18th May: Dublin - Phoenix Park
Check out Ed's website for a list of his European dates if you're feeling like you wanna book a trip!
To make sure that you're not sitting at home crying at your Ed Sheeran posters in your bedroom, to the following:
- Team Up. Grab people that are also planning on going and work together.
- Sign into Ticketmaster. If you don't have an account, get set up NOW. You will not have time later in the morning!
- Have your details ready. If you're lucky enough to get through to input your details you don't want to make ANY mistakes. Time is of the essence!
- Before 9am, refresh, refresh, refresh. Anytime from 8.55AM onwards, have the relevant page open on your desktop and just keep hitting that refresh button. You're going to need patience in bucket loads. Don't give up.
- Get the 'captcha' code right. You have two minutes to type this in. Do not make a typo.
- Credit card at the ready. If you're details are saved on your Ticketmaster account, you're SORTED. If not, have the card ready. It may seem like an obvious thing to say, but MAKE SURE you have enough money in your account. If you don't, call in that favour from your Mom NOW!
- Know your verified by Visa/Mastercard password. Know it inside out and back to front and never forget it. This step catches people out all the time and you could get kicked out of the queue if you don't remember it!
- Remain calm. It's a stressful situation but panicking could cause you to hit a wrong button/refresh at the wrong moment/ throw your laptop out the window.
Best of luck!