Pink almost died of an overdose!
Pink has come out and talked about how she nearly died of an overdose back in her youth. Pink revealed how “I understand addiction. I was a hardcore partyer from 12 to 15… [I was] on all the club drugs… selling Ecstasy and crystal meth and Special K. I overdosed in ’95, and then I never took drugs again, ever.”
My God Pink at such a young age fair play for coming out of this the better and showing how you can turn around a life.
Hopefully this will be inspiration for young people today!